I am a PhD student at the Mathematical Institute of the University of Bonn.
My advisor is Professor Christoph Thiele.
Research interests: Harmonic analysis, applications of real analysis techniques to ergodic theory and arithmetic combinatorics.
- (with S. Guo, J. Roos) A polynomial Roth theorem on the real line, submitted, arXiv:1704.01546.
- (with V. Kovač, L. Rimanić) On side lengths of corners in positive density subsets of the Euclidean space, To appear in IMRN, arXiv:1609.09056.
- (with V. Kovač, C. Thiele) Power-type cancellation for the simplex Hilbert transform, To appear in J. Anal. Math., arXiv:1608.00156.
- (with V. Kovač, K. A. Škreb, C. Thiele) Norm-variation of ergodic averages with respect to two commuting transformations, submitted, arXiv:1603.00631.
- Lp estimates for a singular entangled quadrilinear form, To appear in Trans. Amer. Math. Soc., arXiv:1506.08150.
- An L4 estimate for a singular entangled quadrilinear form, Math. Res. Lett. 22 (2015), no. 5, 1317-1332., arXiv:1412.2384.
- Lp estimates for entangled multilinear forms, Master's thesis (2014), pdf.
Notes and slides
- Entangled multilinear forms and applications, talk slides.
- The A2 theorem for perfect Calderón-Zygmund operators on [0,1), pdf.
- YWhapde in Bonn, December 2-4, 2016.
Basic notions seminar
What is a ..., why should we study them and what is known about them?
The current semester's schedule is available here.