Endenicher Allee 60
|irpatchk (add ''at''math.uni-bonn.de)|
|Office||Endenicher Allee 60, Room 4.006|
About meI am a postdoc at the Mathematical Institute of the University of Bonn and a member of the Bonn Topology Group.
My research interests mainly lie in stable homotopy theory, homological algebra and algebraic K-theory. I am especially interested in equivariant stable homotopy theory.
- The derived category of complex periodic K-theory localized at an odd prime, Advances in Mathematics 309 (2017), 392-435.
- Rigidity in equivariant stable homotopy theory, Algebraic & Geometric Topology 16 (2016), 2159-2227.
- Topological Hochschild homology and the cyclic bar construction in symmetric spectra (joint with Steffen Sagave), Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, 144 (2016), no. 9, 4099–4106.
- On the algebraic classification of module spectra, Algebraic & Geometric Topology 12 (2012), 2329-2388.
- Cubical approach to derived functors, Homology, Homotopy and Applications 14 (2012), No. 1, 133-158.
Ph.D. thesis: Rigidity in equivariant stable homotopy theory
- Exercises in Formal groups and cohomology theories (Topics in Topology II) (Block 3, 2016, Copenhagen)
- Stable homotopy theory (Topics in Topology) (Block 2, 2015-16, Copenhagen)
- Exercises Categories & Topology (Block 1, 2015, Copenhagen)
- K-theory (Block 4, 2015, Copenhagen)
- Exercises Categories & Topology (Block 1, 2014, Copenhagen)
- K-theory (Block 4, 2014, Copenhagen)
- Exercises Categories & Topology (Block 1, 2013, Copenhagen)
- GRK 1150 graduate student seminar: Unstable homotopy theory (SS 2012, Bonn)
- Reading course on spectral sequences (SS 2011, Bonn)
- Exercises Algebraic Topology I (WS 2010/2011, Bonn)
- Exercises Topology II (SS 2010, Bonn)
- Exercises Topology I (WS 2009/2010, Bonn)