Michael K. Brown
Research: I like to think about differential graded categories (i.e. "non-commutative spaces") arising in algebraic geometry. I have recently been particularly interested in studying dg categories of matrix factorizations associated to hypersurfaces.
Contact: mbrown at math dot uni-bonn dot de
- Topological K-theory of Equivariant Singularity Categories (joint with Tobias Dyckerhoff).
- Adams Operations on Matrix Factorizations (joint with Claudia Miller, Peder Thompson, and Mark E. Walker), submitted.
- On a Conjecture of Dao-Kurano, submitted.
- Cyclic Adams Operations (joint with Claudia Miller, Peder Thompson, and Mark E. Walker), J. Pure Appl. Algebra 221 (2017), no. 7, 1589-1613.
- Knörrer Periodicity and Bott Periodicity, Documenta Math. 21 (2016), 1459-1501.