I am a Ph.D. student at the University of Bonn and the Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in Bonn. My advisor is Catharina Stroppel.
- Geometric & Combinatorial Representation Theory
- Low-Dimensional Topology & Topological Quantum Field Theory
Journal Articles & Preprints
- Two-block Springer fibers of types C and D: a diagrammatic approach to Springer theory
- Singular TQFTs, foams and type D arc algebras
(jt. with M. Ehrig and D. Tubbenhauer), arXiv:1611.07444, 2016, submitted
- Topology of two-row Springer fibers for the even orthogonal and symplectic group
arXiv:1511.01961, 2015, to appear in Trans. Amer. Math. Soc.
- Topology of two-row Springer fibers for the even orthogonal group
Oberwolfach Reports, Volume 12, Issue 2, 2015
- Khovanov homology from a geometric point of view
Master's thesis, University of Bonn, 2013
- Algebraic aspects of topological quantum field theories
Bachelor's thesis, University of Bonn, 2011